Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Overcompensating for his... shortcomings


"I know more and understand the world better than Senator Clinton or Senator McCain"
--Senator Barack Obama, 4/7/08


The only thing missing here is a condescending pat (channeling sexism and/or ageism) on the head.

Senator Clinton, do you want to take this one?

“I’m somewhat shocked by that since I don’t see any evidence of it,” Clinton said, chuckling. “This is, you know, kind of hard to square with his failure ever to have a single policy hearing on the only responsibility he was given, chairing the European and NATO subcommittee on the Foreign Relations Committee.

“And as he admitted in the last debate, he was too busy running for president to pay attention to what we needed to do to improve our chances in Afghanistan and get NATO more involved. So, you know, I, I ,I don’t, I don’t know, I’m speechless. I mean, you know, making an assertion like that belies the facts and the record.”

--Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, 4/7/08


'Nuff said.





No comments: