Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'll take U.S. geography for 100, Alex...




Either he has already declared himself not just the Democratic nominee, but the winner of the general election as well, and he already has started emulating George W. Bush...

or, this is one of those moments when he's periodically feeling down....

or, he has lost his bearings...

And, by the way, what's the problem with Alaska and Hawaii that "his staff would not justify" going there?

So, so far he's snubbed Michigan, Florida, Alaska, and Hawaii.

That just leaves 56 states.

p.s. Visualize what the media response would be had Senator McCain had a moment like this. Or Senator Clinton. Exactly.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His staff wouldn't let him visit his grandma? That comment just strikes me as odd. I mean, aside from the misstatment (which we all make) - it's just odd. My staff wouldn't let me do it? That's not something you want to say as a Democrat trying to position yourself as a leader. Weird.